Just bought a Boomerang...Wow!

Hello All,

I've been lurling here for a while, and I thought I'd come out of the
woodwork now that I've taken delivery on a Boomerang phrase sampler. I
thought this would be a good unit to get my feent wet, and wow! I'm really
impressed with what it can do,

I thought looping would be extremely hard to master, but I'm relieved to
see
that I really seem to be able to do some decent things with it already. I
don't see many Rang posts on this list. I was wondering if there are any
other users out there?

Have a great day,

Brian