Re: THE LOOPING TOOLS I USE

Ahem...um...Time Lag Accumulator.

Yes folks, you may have seen the mention of me and a few others playing
the Planet of the Loops segment of the Ambient Ping earlier this week. Had
the two Tandbergs set up and let 'em fly. It turned out quite well over
all, though I was a bit disappointed at the number of audible repetitions.
Could have been either the fact of playing with others, which I haven't
used it in before, or perhaps there was just a slight mis-alignment of the
decks.

Still, the results proved satisfying to both us and the audience. I used a
Roland JX-3P during the first set, then switched to a cheap, modified
electric guitar and a metal plate with piezo contact-mic for the second -
much more free-form - set.

James Bailey
host: Electric Storm / A Missing Sense
CKLN-FM 88.1 Toronto www.ckln.fm