RE: Echoplex problems

Hi all (again Geoff forgive me,i have to come to the library to get on the
net so i dont have much time for sending seperate emails)

  I have taken the plunge and opened my echoplex and pushed all the
components previously mentioned gentley but firmly, to be honest I didnt
notice any of them sink visibly deeper into their connection,bt then again
im not exactly an authority on this.
  I have put the unit back togeather and looper for a while (about half an
hour)consistently without a problem..............so far so good.

Its probably too early to give a diffinitive ok ,but its a good start.

Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess