Controllers & Expression Pedals (was: FCB1010 wishlist)

This recent discussion of foot controllers has once again started me
looking at expanding beyond the simple FS300 I use with my
Repeater.  However, I seem to keep running into the same issue regarding
the flexibility of programming the expression pedals.

My problem is simple: I'm looking for a foot pedal that will let me
program
its expression pedal continuous controller information as well as its MIDI
channel on a per-patch basis.  For example, if I select patch 15, I could
have Expression Pedal #A set up to control Volume for the device on MIDI
channel 2 (in addition to any other program change and/or CC information
spit out by that patch).  When I jump to patch 16, however, I need that
same Expression Pedal #A to control Aftertouch on MIDI channel 13.

Are there any *currently manufactured* MIDI foot controllers that
implement
this simple function?  (and yep, i could probably go ebay sniping for used
gear, but i'd feel more comfortable with new gear in this one circumstance
if at all possible).

I'd so far been seriously considering either the Behringer FCB1010 or the
Yamaha MFC10, but (as has been discussed here in the case of the
Behringer)
both of them seem to be afflicted with an inability to support this.  Ack!

TIA!!!

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil