RE: Torn in London

This is from John Zorn listserve, may be of interest for you (lucky)
Brits who get to see these show. Hey, I guess it's your reward for
putting up with our alleged president at the moment...

When I first heard about these shows, I was assuming that Torn was
replacing marc Ducret, but no, it looks like you get both. Ducret is
a really wonderful player, I'd urge anyone not to miss these shows.