Re: Apologies to the List

I wuz jus' kiddin' wi'chu, foo'.  'Amn...  All callin' me out on da list an' shit.  Pfft.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 9:14 PM
Subject: Apologies to the List

Dear list, I certainly did not expect to create this fire storm by offering my disc in this way.  I simply intended to give back to the community in an amount that I could afford.  I wanted to do something nice.  As far as having folks reply to the list, my thought was that it would offer transparency, so that all would know who won and that it would show that it was fair.  My apologies.

As far as Jesse Ray Lucas's remarks go, that was the farthest thing from my mind.  I didn't realize that you could search in that way.

Under any circumstances, the offer is closed and will not be made again.

Best,
Jeff Bragg