Re: Check out Tracks Across the Universe - Jim Brenholts

----- Original Message -----
From: <Nemoguitt@aol.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Saturday, 22 November, 2003 1:27 PM
Subject: Check out Tracks Across the Universe - Jim Brenholts

> just got an e-mail from this fellow as he will be in my neck of the
>woods
> tomorrow, i have no idea who he is but thought that his book might be of
>interest
> to some..... Click here: Tracks Across the Universe - Jim Brenholts
http://www.aucourantrecords.com/books/tracks/tracks.shtml

There's a bio on Jim (a respected reviewer in the space/ambient fields
and, judging from his participation on other BBs, who has a zany and
very irrepressible sense of humour) about halfway down the page here:
http://eer-music.com/eergang.html

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to