From: steve jones [mailto:stevejones@hotpop.com]
Sent: 22 November 2003 20:19
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: EDP - newbie problem - feedback @ 100%, but loop fades away ...

Hi All,
 I have a beige EDP v3.5, full memory with foot controller.  I have
noticed a strange thing - when I record a loop and leave the feedback
at 100% (fully clockwise) the loop seems to keep going indefinately,
but if I do some overdubs the whole thing starts to fade out very
slowly (over 10 mins or so). I'm not leaving the overdub on all this
time, just record a loop, overdub a couple of times the leave it
running and the volume slowly drops. One time , when the sound was
almost gone I repeatedly pressed undo 40 or 50 or more times and the
level came back up. The overdub light is not lit on (orange) while
this happens - any ideas?

Steve