RE: EDP - newbie problem - feedback @ 100%, but loop fades away ...

 I have had a similar problem like this once in awhile..I have a 1st
generation EDP (95? 96?) upgraded to LoopIV, and about once a month or so,
it misbehaves...With feedback all the way up (127) the loop still fades,
even when overdub is off. It takes about 6 minutes for a 10 second loop to
die out, but presses of Undo brings it back. Could this be the 'crystal
tolerance problem' too?

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com