OT: the ultimate tremolo pedal???

hi all,

sorry for this not quite on topic post, but this is the
most knowedgeable group of music folk i know. for my
looping, i use a lot of really hard tremolos. but i still
haven't found the tremolo i'm looking for.

here's the specs i'm searching for:
there has to have a pedal or expression pedal input for
rate. an input for depth or waveform would be cool, but not
neccessary. but rate is essential. a wide variety of
waveforms is also essential. I have the Elextrix MO-FX,
which is really cool cuz it has sine, triangle, and square
waves, as well as a pulse-type wave. but no pedal input for
rate. and MIDI controller pedals scare me.

i wish there were an LFO/Amplifier pedal in the
Moogerfooger series by Moog, that had multiple waveforms.
that would be perfect. other options: the Mod Pro, or the
MM3 pedal from Line 6. Although the expression pedal inputs
on there are kinda weird. Or, the discontinued Dunlop
TVP-1, but would that pedal hold up to abuse?

Thanks for any help!
peace,

dylan the tremolo geek