Advice

I just discovered looper's delight--much to my own delight--and am new to
this group. I'm getting ready to invest in some gear and need advice. I'm
hand percussionist, interested in a live looping device (jamman,
boomerang,
repeater), but also want something I can use to sample vinyl and CDs for
home recording (to be done on a Mac) and to loop to play with live. I've
seen Jamey Haddad (an incredible percussionist) work wonders with a jam
man
live, but wonder if an electrix repeater would make more sense for what
I'm
trying to do. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Justin

Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home.