RE: question about stopbox loopers

A "rule" I follow is: put those time based effects after
distortion/compression/octave/....
The reason is: I want the originally distorted sound echoed/looped not the
echoed/looped sound distorted.
Especially with echo it sounds bad to me when the fading volume makes the
distortion kick in less and less.
Might be interesting though when using a volume dependent filter...

Bernhard