Re: The International Live Looping Hurdy Gurdiest Guild: first meeting, Northern American Chapter

OK, OK!  Is there anyone else out there playing and looping hurdy gurdy?

I'd better start working on a secret hand shake and decoder ring.

If all goes well, I'll be touring around the US this April with an act
form California.  If this happens, I'd love to be able to say hello to
all of you far-flung American loopers.  I'll let you know how this
shapes up.  And that will be the best way to trade music since even
clearly labelled promotional CDs can get held up at the border!

Thanks for the info, Rick.  I like your stuff on the site!

Regards,

ben