Re: WHAT COULD WE DO BETTER?

In a message dated 12/9/03 3:45:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, mattdavignon@hotmail.com writes:

If you give people the option to play 45 minutes,
every single one will take it. That'll result in less diversity at these
events.

matt.....i have to think more about this.....you may be right, then again!.....but you are one of my looping heros so i may defer to you.....:).....michael
p.s. therein lies the beauty of these loop fests.....to have met and spent time with matt-ted-rick-kim-stan-gary-jon-young bill-etc. that's the treat, what's better than that?.....i'll fly to the moon with the bush to meet and play with my fellow loopers!