Repeater / UC-33 problems

Hi,

I should have posted this question on the Repeater list but I'm not getting
any mails these days from that list since my ISP slapped a spam filter over
my account. Oh well... There are some Repeater users on LD as well, so here
we go:

I'm programming a the little midi mixer/controller Evolution UC-33 to
control the Repeater and now I'm discovering that the UC-33 faders are
sending midi controllers "upside down" to the Repeater. This is a real
bummer 'cause at bottom of the fader I'm getting the loudest track volume
out of the Repeater. And cranked all way up the fader silences the
Repeater.

So the question is if anyone happens to know if there's a way to reverse
midi control values in either the UC-33 or the Repeater?

Thank you

Per Boysen