----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Morris" <apmorris59@hotmail.com>
    One other quick question, if anyone is reading this post that works
with
synthesizers I want to buy a small keyboard synth that I can place next to
my set up. If anyone has used one in a good price range of $300 to $400 I'd
also like your suggestions. Thanks alot, look forward to being part of this
mailing list. Peace.