Boss RC-20 pedals only hinder time?HELP!!!!!

I am new to this list but I have been using the RC-20 for over half a
year,
and now I use two; one for vocals and one for guitar.  Like other loopers,
am using two loop units to synch but also separate when I want to.  And I
am
sure, as others have found, it requires perfect timing to keep two units
"non-midi synched" in synch.  I find this to be a very tiring chunk of
rehearsal (because its hit or miss when i nail it).  I was wondering
though
if any of you have thought that the tension on the pedals on the RC-20 is
tight enought to only make timing worse?  I love how compact the unit is
and
its loop time, but is my only option, to not go through time intensive
rehearsal getting timing down, buying two midi-synched units? or could I
get
away with just buying one midi-synched unit? Is midi synch hard to use?
and
if i had to buy one, is the EDP the way to go?  I know these are alot of
questions, but this problem is keeping me up at night.  HELP!!!!!

Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your computer? Find out. Run the
FREE McAfee online computer scan!