Shameless New Years gig spam

Greetings Loop Brethren and Sistren, I will be playing three 30 minute solo
looping performances as part of First Night Santa Cruz on December 31st,
from 3-5p.m. originally it was to be Rick and I performing, however they
had to cancel our original performance because they lost one of there
venues and could not book a time that Rick could make as he is doing the
same type of show in Monterey. I will be performing at Go Figure, a woman's
fitness club, I've never played at a fitness club before, much less a
womans health club, I just hope the weight machines don't start vibrating
when I hit the low notes , and I realy hope that the audience does'nt break
in to spontaneous jazzersize moves. On second thought, maybe both of those
things will be cool. One thing i'm very excited about is my gig is over by
5 p.m. thats right, 5:00 P.M.! Usualy I'm running the guantlet of drunk
drivers at around 2-3 a.m., having played for people to pissed to care
about the music. If you happen to be in the Loop  Capital of the Freaking
World, please do drop in. I'm going to do something I never do, and that is
to involve the audience in some of my loop mayhem, perhaps with vocals, or
percussion or both. I realize this might invite a trainwreck, but I think
it could result in some  interesting interaction.
So Happy New Year to all and lets hope the New Year is better than the last
Peace
Bill