Re: Music Sharing Sites?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil Doane" <caine@antediluvian.org>
> I'm pretty new to all this and sorry if this isn't the right forum for
>the
> question. :)  I was wondering if anyone here knew any good sites where
>one
> could post music to be listened to and commented on by fellow musicians.
> It
> would, I think, be really useful to occasionally post snippits or entire
> original songs just to get feedback and ideas for improvement, basically
>get
> it listened to...especially for someone just starting out like me. :)
>Does
> anything like this exist now?

Hi Neil,

I don't know of any such list off hand.  Loopers Delight is not a genre
specific
list.  I'd suggest that you post this question to a list that deals
specifically
with the genre of music that you create.  Visit
http://www.nashvillesongwriters.com and see if there's an NSAI chapter in
your
area for personal, face-to-face interaction.  Perhaps there are other
songwriting groups around or you could start one in your area.

Cheers,

Bill