RE: Fixing a footpedal

 I bought mine from the folks at Digitech/Johnson. I have a J-Station (a
direct recording preamp) that uses a footcontroller that uses metal
switches
that are pretty quiet with a short throw- they worked perfectly to replace
the red switches on my EFC-7. I don't stomp on mine, but I do move it a
lot,
and I guess it couldn't take being tossed in a gigbag for 6 years. I am a
lot more confident about these new ones from Digitech.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com