Re: EDP function recommendation (or question)

At 07:57 PM 12/30/2003, Glenn Poorman wrote:
>I think it would be cool to be able to set the EDP with
>two loops and always use the second loop to do small variations
>on the original. In other words ... first time through you
>record your loop. Kick to the next loop with sound copy and
>add something. Go back to the first loop. Then (here's the
>tricky part), kick back to the second with just a copy of
>the first.

I'm not sure I totally get what you want to do, but you can copy to a loop
at any time using Next-Multiply with switchquant on. The target loop does
not need to be reset. That is only when you are using the more automated
LoopCopy=time parameter. With switchquant you can control things more
completely and execute what you want in the destination loop.

kim