Re: EDP function recommendation (or question)

At 02:17 PM 12/31/2003, Mark Hamburg wrote:
>By the way, my problem with Next+Multiply loop copying is that you need to
>watch your cycle count if your source loop is multiple cycles long.
>That's a
>detail that distracts from playing for me.

Now you are just being lazy. Use Next-Multiply instead, and just copy a
single cycle. I mean jeez, it takes you 2 minutes to play one note. surely
you can manage to find time to press Multiply a second time! Look at
Andre,
that guy's already pushed 900 buttons and sent a whole army of beeps and
scrapes into a frenzy before you even get the ebow warmed up. haha.

kim