what a great tip, Rick........prepal rocks

Wow, Rick,  that PrePal site is just an awesome resource.  I just spent 20
minutes going through all of my wish list for vintage gear.
The fact that they link you to e-bay and sonic state is equally awesome.

I see that it has a  copyright bt AnalogX which is an awesome freeware site
with some killer DX plugins for Windows.

Thanks a lot for the tip.   I hope your looping is coming along well.

yours,   Rick