my organ trio looping rig pic gallery

the Suit & Tie Guy Band is currently a "traditional" (haha)
soul/jazz/reggae organ trio in which both the organist and guitarist
are textural loopers who manage to invoke textural looping in a cover
band context. i just put up a gallery of photos of my organ/looping rig
on my site and thought i'd post a link to it here on the list (as i
believe this would be "on-topic"):

http://www.suitandtieguy.com/sights/stgb_gig_rig/

the Moog Liberation is used for soloing and looping. it feeds into the
Echo Pro (for the simple delay and looper algorithm), which then gets
pumped into the preamp of my organ (post-expression pedal), then the
whole mess goes into the leslie. i'm very happy that i currently have
such a wide tone palette which takes up no more stage space than my
organ already does. and there's still room for the tip jar! i would
love to haul out the dual looper rack with the Eventide and whatnot,
but i currently don't have stage space in the bar we're playing at now.

i use the looper heavily during dub tunes (Summertime, and "Dub Force
Rising" .. a Star Wars medley) and slow funk jams (Isaac Hayes tunes
for example). I'm going to try to record my gig this sunday, so if
anyone wants to hear looped Moog through a Leslie please comment or
privately email and i'll post some links here next week.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com