RE: steve lawson gig dates for 2004, (US/UK)

Hey there Steve

sounds like you are having a grand ol'time, please let me know if you are
doing any gigs up'north .
Im currantly fluctuating between Hull and Carlisle, so any gigs in
Leeds,Shefield, Newcastle Glasgow etc would deffinatly be worth a look in.

  Keep up the good work.
Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger