any loopers in st. louis?? employment opportunity

hello st. louis loopers,

are you out there?

first off, we should get to know each other, or get
together sometime and talk shop. good times.

secondly, i write this email while on a mission. my name's
dylan, i am the new pro audio department manager at guitar
center in crestwood. we are looking for the right person to
fill a hole in our department, and since loopers-delight is
one of my sources for wisdom, i figured this would be a
good place to turn.

the job is a challenging one, with pros and cons, which i
will be completely up front about. it is retail sales, of
course. it's not for everybody, but it is a learning
experience and can be fun, and you get a great discount.
the ideal candidate would be quick on their feet,
personable, have a decent knowledge of recording and live
sound, and be enthusiastically up for a challenge.

if you or someone you know might be interested, please
contact me and i will give much more details. you can email
me, or call me up at the store.

thanks!

dylan
dylanhassinger@yahoo.com