From: Jesse Ray Lucas [mailto:jlucas@neoprimitive.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 9:31 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: OT: Multiple WinXP installs on one box

I'm thinking of splitting my system into three OSes.

1.  An install of WinXP for internet crap, games, email, etc. etc.

2.  An install of WinXP optimized for audio, with nothing but audio apps installed.

3.  An install of Linux for backing up SCSI drives from my sampler, experimenting, running an FTP server when I need one.

Can you have multiple WinXP OSes on the same machine?  I know older Windows OSes usually didn't like that.

Could I so something like this using different users?  I don't think it would be quite the same though, because all the bullshit program entries would still be in the registry mucking things up...