Re: adding content to Loopers-Delight website

At 06:35 AM 1/19/2004, David Kirkdorffer wrote:
>Infact, if us loopy-readers were to search the web and submit links,
>pictures and text of loopers from time gone by, would someone be able to
>add
>/ leverage this type of content to the Loopers Delight web-site??

yes, please feel free to send such things to me and I will put them up if
it is interesting. At the moment there is quite a big back log of stuff to
do, but I'm slowly working through it. The more organized things are when
you send them, the better...

kim