FAUX VOIX

yo yo yo eh?.....looppools latest FAUX VOIX is a wacky treat.....i love it.....mr walker has set aside his usual cast of instruments and looked inside his funky self and found his "voice".....what can we do if we use just our voice as an input device?.....AKKAPELLA has been around for forever still mr walker makes it so fresh and nuevo!.....i do fear however that mr. walker is turning more to the DARK FORCE with his wonderful computer chops.....:).....at y2k3 mr walker dabbled in some "strickly vocal" loops and whet my appetite to hear more of his work in this direction, FAUX VOIX nicely takes care of that desire.....beat, melody, harmony and meaningful timeless lyrics and lest we forget lots-o-loops, what more could you want?.....great work.....michael