RE: 2 EDP in stereo: how to match parameters

I hear you, I have already done this. I use 5 banks in my PMC set for one EDP and duplicated them for the second EDP.

I was hoping to finess this using a few banks to control both, with a couple patches to switch from stereo to dual mono.

I think Sysex is what’s going to do this. A different ID # on each EDP

What is the sysex string that I’d need to put into the PMC to switch channels back and forth?

Say changing from Ch 6 to 7

Then changing back from 7 to 6

Neil