Re: echoplex- footswitch problem?

here's my 2 er 1-1/2 cents. diconect all midi interafces from the
machine and reset the machine to it's default state e.g. no threshold
on record, sustain record not turned on, etc.

i experienced close to the kind of behavior you have gong on and
actually i found out  that when monky'en around with some midi
rerouting i fu...g'd something up. when i turned on my apple to record
it would send all kinds of stuff through the unitor interface, between
other midi machines and poof my recoding button seemed to have a life
of its own.

just a thought before you go tearing through the hardware and soldering.

good luck,
ken;