Re: Tascam Pocketstudio and Repeater?

Plus the Repeater doesn't hard-wrap the loop, it records pre-start and
post-stop 'padding' and the wrap-around is essentially a crossfade of the
pre- and post-ambles. A separate file manages the indexing of start and
stop
points. This looks very specific to the Repeater.
Nic

>From: Paul Greenstein <paul@ubiq.co.uk>
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: Re: Tascam Pocketstudio and Repeater?
>Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:48:30 +0000
>
>I don't own a pocketstudio, so I'm guessing here, but I think it's highly
>unlikely. The Repeater directory structure and file formats seem to be
>unique. The only way I've been able to export repeater tracks is to
>'flatten' the loops, then grab the wav files off the card using a card
>reader.
>

>On Thursday, February 5, 2004, at 12:16  am, vze6n8vs wrote:
>
>>I was wondering if anybody knows if the CFC media used for storing audio
>>loops on the Repeater could be directly used with the Tascam
>Pocketstudio,
>>which also uses CFCs?  It's a long shot, but I figure both of them have
>4
>>primary tracks, both have some looping capabilities, etc.; does anyone
>>know if it's possible to transfer loops from the Repeater to the
>>Pocketstudio directly, via CFCs?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Ryan

http://www.fractal-continuum.com
http://www.cdbaby.com/fractal

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up — fast & reliable Internet access with
prime