From: Don Makoviney [mailto:don.makoviney@asg.com]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 11:44 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Portable waist-high table???

I need a table, maybe 2'x2' square (a little larger or smaller is acceptable also) for putting a couple of hand controlled effects while I stand playing live onstage. I need to be able to control stuff like a Behringer V-Amp2, Alesis INEKO, and my soon-to-arrive Alesis Metavox.

I want to have a waist (or mid-stomach) high table that is also collapsible and lightweight to take to gigs. I was thinking about using my heavy-duty AXMAN collapsible music stand and just put it up.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

DM