slightly OT: Lexicon LXP-1 vs. LXP-5, who remembers?

Hi bunch,

I am looking for a reasonable and small reverb/delay unit (doesn't have to
be able to loop, tho) and I heard that the long discontinued LXP-1 and
LXP-5
thingies from Lexicon are still considered the best low budget units they
have made. I wonder which is the one to pick up. How do they compare? I
know
that the LXP-1 has just reverbs and delays (like you cannot combine a delay
with reverb, right?) and the LXP-5 is a little more effects oriented
including pitch shifting (which I do not need). My main question is: does
the sound quality of the reverb algo by the LXP-5 match that of the LXP-1?
Any suggestions?

Regards, Andreas