Re: EDP sync issues

> To those who have tried to sync the EDP to the midi clock of a different
device (i.e. sequencer, drum machine, etc):

> Have you ever experienced issues where the EDP and the pattern being
played drift out of sync?

Yeah, I've noticed that on occasion. My drummer and I both play to a click
track from a drum machine which I use to sync up my EDP+. Every now and
then, we find that the loop has gone out of sync with the drum machine.

> I'm finding this to be the case with my EDP getting it's clock from my
>Emu
PX7. I have the LoopIV update as well.

> It takes a while for this to happen, just a very minor change, but it
eventually grows large enough to be distracting (after a couple of
minutes).

I don't know if this is due to the length of time that we play or some
other
factor such as excessive overdub/undo/overdub/undo ... stuff which
occasionally results in some real strangeness. I should do some tests to
see
if it's a time factor or something else.

    Sincerely,

        Dave