From: "dev79" <dev79@phreaker.net>
Subject: [Philly_ambient] Phila. Laptop Battle Some Slots Still
        Available!!!

on wed. 2/25 will be the first ever Philadelphia Laptop Battle.

this will be a 3 round electronic music competition using only a laptop.

we still have a few open slots for the competition, so those who wish to
enter
should email me asap.  first emails received are the first people in.  i
will reply and
let you know if you’re in.  i’m sorry but I can’t reply to everyone, so
if you don’t receive
a reply then you didn’t email in time.

this event is sponsored by:
www.ableton.com <http://www.ableton.com/>