cambridge loopfest 2004

Hi,

apologies if you receive this message more than once. This is a
one-time blanket email to everyone who's ever expressed interest in the
loopfest - I won't bother you all in this manner again (well, not till
next year!).

Basically I'm looking for volunteers to help organise this year's
event. Unfortunately I just don't have the time to do it all this year.
I can arrange a venue (I would suggest that the same place would be
fine) & co-ordinate things, but I would like help with:

- sourcing a PA (including set-up on the night)
- doing sound on the night
- publicity
- funding (if that's even possible)
- handling ticket sales
- general helping out on the night (e.g. door duty)

I would propose June 19 or 26, just to keep it near midsummer's eve as
it was last time, but that's entirely flexible.

If you can help, please let me know!

cheers,
os.

info@cambridge-loopfest.org.uk