gig spam: Subscape Annex Feb 13, Carrboro NC

My ambient/industrial looping soundscapes trio Subscape Annex is playing
at the De La Luz Performance Space /  Templeball Gallery in Carrboro NC
this Friday night the 13th of February. It's an early show, the reception
and accompanying music is 8pm to 10pm.

If you're in the area this Friday and show up, say hi: I'll be the only
Chapman Stick / theremin player on stage :).

We're playing as part of the official opening & reception for Alan
Botifoll's extraterrestrial-themed art exhibit. Also performing is our
fellow Raleigh improvised soundscape group 7 Years in Space, who can be
found on the  Web at http://www.synthtank.com/7YIS/.

More information, including directions, can be found on

http://www.templeball.com/TBpresents/index.html

thanks, hope to see you,
Steve B, with
Subscape Annex