Re: EDP foot controller: touch buttons

I've encountered erratic behavior if you get dirt in the switches, such
as when you're playing somewhere with a lot of grit on the floor.  If
after a few tunes you start to notice an accumulation of fine black
particles around the oft-used switches, get down there and clean
everything off ASAP.  If possible, sweep the area you're going to be
standing on before you start playing.  In really dirty situations, you
may want to open up the footpedal and blow everything out with a can of
compressed air once you get home.

The more-expensive switch option often introduces its own problems,
such as decreased accuracy from the longer throw/greater force
required, and an increase in the acoustic switching noise.

TravisH