RE: Midi pedal for EDP

I like my Behringer. Not bad at all to program (certainly the EDP has more
to understand) especially with the PC Editor- its easy!
The Behringer is the cheapest pedal out there that can send note on
messages, which the EDP needs. Use the expression pedals for feedback- it
works great.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com