Midi control for EDP, again

Hi,

and thanks for the input so far. Call me crazy, I can't seem to warm up
with
the behringer at all. At least I'll give it a tryout sometime...my friend
says his will be coming back from repair at Behringer any day now and when
it worked he really liked it.

Am I wrong or is/was the Digitech pmc10 more compact than the Behringer?
Does anybody want to sell one of those?

Since I so much dislike a cramped stage floor - could a table top unit like
the Doepfer Pocket Control maybe do the job?

Thanks again for the input, Andreas