Re: RC 20 or Boomerang

i have never played an RC 20, the rang on the other hand is my main looper.....i find varying levels of "feedback" to be very important, i don't know if the RC 20 or the DL4 have a "feedback'' option.....the fact that the rang has 2 lines out is nice to have, an effected and uneffected or two differently effected loops.....the A-B loop ability (both of which can have different ''feedbacks'') can keep things interesting with the rang.....i was never one for saving loops so not having that is no big deal.....the total lenght of time that you get with the rang is wonderful, really short snippits to really long loops.....i have never thought of the rang as noisy, i do like its "analog"  sound almost like a saturated tape.....no doubt that the rang is a bit costly as compared to the DL4 or the RC 20 but it's EASE of use in a live setting and options make it well worth it.....but i am so old school that the very fact that i can push a button and hear a loop that i can stack over still blows me away!.....go to LD's tools of the trade and do a cross comparison.....and remember, one can never have too many loopers.....michael