guitar looping puts my son back to sleep

over the last few weeks after my youngest son (4 mos) wakes up from his
afternoon nap, i bring him down to my studio and have been doing some
looping experiments and lo and behold it puts him back to sleep. and a couple
of times i wasn't playing (guitar w/ looping) too quietly, oh well, guess that
comments on the state of my guitar loop experiements as of late....
s---

Do you Yahoo!?