Re: godlyke powerall??

>anybody have any experience with the godlyke powerall pwr
>adapter? it claims it is a 9v, 1.7a power supply that can
>power multiple pedals, including the Line6 modelers. but my
>Line6 PX2 supply is 9v, 2.0a all by itself. can the godlyke
>really power a DL4 plus other stuff at the same time? i
>have a pedal board w/ 12 pedals-- 10 small pedals, plus a
>Boss V-Wah (asks for a PSA-120) and a DL4. could 1 godlyke
>handle all this? if it couldn't, what would be the result--
>less signal quality, failing pedals, permanent damage?
>thanks!!!

I use it to power a DL-4, Akai Headrush, VL-70m, and a Roland drum
machine and it works fine.  I once had a problem with it in a
specific room with suspect power where I had this and a lot of other
items on a single power bar -- it would lose power for a moment
intermittently.  I moved it to another powerbar and had no issues for
the rest of the night.

Aside from that, it's worked flawlessly -- and I suspect that wasn't
its fault either.  100% recommended.

     /t