Viruses

A bunch of viruses have managed to fake their way past the list's defenses
recently.  I just added a filter to hopefully prevent that in the future,
but it is difficult to know for certain. The war against these plagues
continues to escalate, and they keep evolving new ways to sneak in. I hope
you all have some sort of anti-virus software to protect yourself.

If you see this happen, please let me know (off-list). My own virus
protection usually kills these things immediately and I never know when it
happens.

kim