Eventides (Was: Re: Lovetone stuff)

>I don't see this as off topic at all, jefff...

I inadvertently sent that message to the whole group, instead of to
Jim privately. That was my mistake.

But, since it went to everyone, I definitely would like other
peoples' opinions, so thanks.

>And I am an orville user and would never get a 7000 instead.

An Orville would be overkill for me, even though I know it'd be
incredible. If I can find a way to get the 7000, I will, though. Are
there any other Eclipse users on the list besides David Coffin?

Also, since I've been pricing Eventide gear, I know a place that is
blowing out the one Orville they have in stock. It was a special
order gone bad, and they need to get rid of it. So if anyone is
looking for one, give me a shout. Wish I could spring for it, but
there's just no way.

Jeff