gig spam: Subscape Annex 23 March 2004, Winston-Salem NC

My improvisational industrial/ambient looping soundscape trio Subscape
Annex is playing Tuesday night (23 March 2004) at PS211 in Winston-Salem,
North Carolina. We'll be playing with local industrial musicians
Clockwerk and ambient musician Skincage from Arizona. We're looking
forward to the show. If you're in the area and stop by, say hello: I'm
probably the only Chapman Stick or theremin player on stage there tomorrow
night.

obLoop: I regularly use an Akai Headrush, an RC-20 LoopStation and a Z-Vex
Lo-Fi Loop Junky in performance, and Skincage is probably familiar to some
of us here on Loopers-delight from the Repeater maillist.

Cover is $6, showtime is 9pm to midnight.

For more information (directions, band links and such), look here:

http://www.ps211.org/2004/PublicCalendar2.php?recordID=1074895383

or here:
http://www.subscapeannex.com/shows.html

Venue: