-----Original Message-----
From: Paul [mailto:paulrichard10@knology.net]

Hey:

I bought a UD-Stomp at the blowout price. The sound quality is great but
the
pedal has a flaky control idiom. To change patches/banks, you have to get
the hang of the button presses properly.  When I haven't used the pedal for
a while, I seem to forget the proper sequence (perhaps the result of an
improperly spent youth) and have to refer to the manual. In other words
it's
not intuitive.

'gards, Paul