From: Gary Lehmann [mailto:hqr@cox.net]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 9:44 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Effector w/battery power

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Whitbread wrote:

aside from that, there is the Boss ME series.  I am not sure if the ME-50
works of battery power(if it does, that is my multieffect selection).  Oh,
there is also the Digitech RP series, and a few can be battery powered I
think......

------->  I kow the ME-30 can be used with batteries, and I gave one to my
stepson to use, then subsequently bought him an RP some damn thing--time to
retrieve the ME me thinks . . .
Gary