Great monitoring solution for live looping

.............can't remember whether I posted this already or not, but I
went
into Radio Shack to buy a cheap assed pair of
open ear headphones for $20 for my live monitoring off of my mixing board
and they didnt' have anything but wireless
headphones.    I looked at several and took a chance on a pair that had the
highest listed fidelity (30hz to 20khz) that were
on sale for about $73  (catalogue number 33-1196).

I took them to my gig and was just blown away by the sound.   Perfect
fidelity;  plenty of volume,  a fairly low physical profile so
they don't look to nerdy (imho)  and I had total freedom to roam around my
collection of found and invented and conventional instruments.
Best yet:     NO FEEDBACK!!!!!   They also allowed enough sound in from the
external environment for me to hear other musicians not going through the
board.   I'm so stoked!!!

I don't know why I didn't try this solution before.     They are made
pretty
cheaply so I'm going to have to be careful, but I just wanted to
let everyone know who uses headphones or has feedback problems.

check it out...........Rick